Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Crazy Multitasking



I am multi-tasking today as always. I am helping my son to study, playing mellow reggae music, getting them ready for bed, thinking about what I need to write and just chilling out.

I've feed the kids, clean the kitchen and I just want to mellow out. Busy Signal, Tarrus Riley, Cherine Anderson, Morgan Heritage and a long list of reggae artist are my relaxers today. My daughter is all happy but little she knows, she's heading to bed.

I've had a long day and music is my medicine. I get to flex my muscles and raise my voice. I still have an article to write but this type of mellow multitasking is the best. You can be assured that my headphones are in at work too because sometimes you need to block out noise. I love to block it out with nice music.

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!