Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Resting, Rising and Good Music...

Some people don't like to rise in the morning and some don't like to go to sleep. I think I am a mixture. I work well in the subconscious if I have a trip to take - I'll be sure to rise early then. Otherwise, I don't want to rise. I stay up some nights. Like tonight, I'll be up ironing.

I also have an article that I want to complete and I think it's time that I do it. I don't have deadlines and work on my own schedule with writing so I'm free to produce when I want. My full time job requires that I'm there as much as possible between the allotted hours and I try my best.

My kids don't like to go to sleep unless they are tired but somehow they rise early most days to ask where's breakfast.

As for tonight I have my least favorite chore to complete which is ironing. If I am in the mood, I may finish the article.

My playlist to get me in the ironing mood has been:
"Wake Up Everybody" by Harold Melvin & the Blue Notes
"Do You Love What You Feel" by Chaka Khan & Rufus
"I Love Music" by The O'Jays
"Love Train" by The O'Jays
"For the Love of You" by Isley Brothers

I will take rest when it beckons and bid yo a good rest.

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!