Sunday, November 20, 2011

Not another joke or joker

I like to live on the lighter side. I enjoy a good joke or a good comedy. I don't think I'm funny but I think I could crack a good joke at least one a year. I would never try to be a comedian because my memory stinks and I know I would start to laugh before I share the punchline.

I could see me up there, "Your're so stupid.....hahahahahah, whew, hahahahahaha......you were asked how much is 2x2......o lord, hahahahaha, and you said (with tears rolling down the eyes) ......2!" I'm surely comedian. People would just laugh at my laughter.

I think it's important to smile and laugh. Some days are very dark and challenges can be daunting but try to find something to smile about. It may be a nice memory or you may need to pull a joke from the internet to get that smile release.

I for sure laugh everyday at something. I try not to laugh at 'somebody' but rather at 'something' they did. I know people laugh at me cause I'm a thrift store shopper or I rock my natural hair but I don't care. At least, I'm not a bother to them. I am smiling and moving forward with my life. So....take a "hahahaha....whew this one sweet...hehehehhe......hahahahah....." today!

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!