Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Rescue?

My MSN Messenger sign-in name today is 'Do you think that 2009 will be a poor year for wedding planners, florists and greeting card writers?' Let us seriously think about this - relationships are pretty crappy these days. We as human are behaving deplorably these days.

Whether you want to follow the Ten Commandments or what has been penned the Seven Deadliest Sins - it's all the same. We no longer live for the love of our Creator. We no longer treat our earth like it sustains our existence. Today, we have been caught up in the 'financial crisis' - the financial breakdown of the world's financing markets and financial stability.

Do you notice the repetition of the word 'financial'. I think money is killing us - our relationships, our family structures are we as a people. We are hungry, tired, over-sexed, under-sexed and miserable. Where is your brother's keeper? Am I being my brother's keeper?

I have to talk about myself too because I can be mean too. I have to try to be more of a better person - give more, love more and deal with people better. It's so simple - the solution is that we start with WE. It's the ME and the WE that need to be rejuventated and rescued.

Start with you today - set the example. Be good to each other.

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!