Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tribute to my Family

My family is unique. They are creative, innovative, loving and fun to be around. They work hard and can pull things together as a team. Spending time with them is always a joyous event. It get's better when the extended family joins in because you get to hear all the stories from back in the day.

I get to look at my elders and then watch my children to see how the features are so similar. As the old folks say, "Apple don't fall far from the tree." Everyone is amazed at how my children and their cousins look so closely alike.

Our genes are strong and our family is healthy enough. We the younger generation have a legacy to carry forward. You listen to all the great stories and realize that family is always there for each other. I can name more than one family member who has opened their home to everyone - including to me.

It is truly a blessing to have an awesome family. It gets better when they love to dance and they dance the night away....."We Are Family".......

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!