Thursday, June 2, 2011

Guilty? Is Guilt Killing You Inside?

People are funny. Some can't hide their guilt and some can't hide their feelings. Maybe if you get me mad, I may get a bit smug but I get over it. If I am guilty, you may sense it as well. I've noticed that people do act funny when they know they've done something wrong.

My grandmother used to say that "ground lizard know what he did to God Almighty, he can't look up". I try to stay up and keep my head up. Guilt is not an easy burden but some seem to have no conscience in carrying it. In some cases, people find you guilty when you have committed no crime. I find that's OK since so many instances in life are judged by perception.

I do find that poeple like to take things out of context and omit details. At this point, I've stopped caring and I will live my life as best as I can. It is no sense to stress over what others say or think - especially when they are accusing others of unwarranted and unjustified wrongs.

I say that we should all just live and leave judgement to God and the courts if necessary. If you know you are guilty and you want to unburden yourself, do so. Don't let it kill you...unless someone else may try to kill you for what you did.  We all know that you can run but you can't hide, so try not to keep the guilt bottled up inside!

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!