Monday, June 13, 2011

Two Chores I don't Like

There are some chores that I don't like. I don't like washing a car and I don't like ironing. However, I'll do the latter but I'll pay someone to wash the car. It is utmost laziness on my part and I accept that. I'll iron every piece of clothing in the house in one night but the car will be left by the car wash for them to handle that.

I know, you may say that I'm all about saving so why would I pay someone to wash my car. Well, I don't have a car anymore but when I get another one, it either has to self-clean itself or it's getting dropped off. I'm sure there might still be some young person in the neighborhood who won't mind making a quick ten bucks!

As for the ironing, I'll continue doing that even though it's so hot these days. I've even considered doing an ironing service but I am afraid to do so because people might not pay on time. That would upset me because it's a chore I dislike and the electric bills have gone so high - I would be more than upset!

I think I'll stick to writing!

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!