Saturday, January 11, 2014

Use Your Skills Well



At one time I was all into crossword puzzles, then into games on my phone, then into poetry every day. I have been shifting and making a mix of it all. I still game and write poetry and blog posts and other stuff too. I think we should always be flexible and available for change.

We should never back down from a new challenge. I've recently been experimenting with crafts and up-cycling. I love a thrift store so that works perfectly for me. I love the idea of taking something old and reshaping it into something new. 

My job allows me to promote this with food and with animal and plant products. Agriculture shows us the need to make full use of the food that is available to us. We need to reduce our food-print by finding ways to use all fruits, vegetables and animal protein. 

I am advocate for using time wisely. What skill can you further? What do you like to do? Try something new today. It may be profitable for you in the future. I know some guys who love video games and they made a business out of it!

What can you do?

Ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!