Sunday, January 13, 2013

Our friends - virtual and real

It's good to have friends. On Facebook, we have lots of them. Some are truly treasured gems. They post inspirationall stuff. Others make me laugh and I do love the jokes. Some are quiet but knowing that they are there is good enough. At least I can reach out to them every now and then. Others have malicious intent, but they'll be fine. The fact that people want to know our business just means that we are important.

I love social media as a way to promote my ideas and other's as well. I look at it as a great way to reach people to share information.

My real life friends are cool. They are there for me when I ask them. They give me encouragement and I try to do that too.

In everyone's life, there is at least one person that they can reach out. Take care of your friends and show love for them. You may connect with them face to face, by telephone or by internet. Whichever way, look out for them.

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!