Thursday, January 3, 2013

I'm Still Grumpy

I'm still grumpy. Yes, I am. I'm pretty nice too, you know. But I have my grumpy days and grumpy ways. Should yo worry? No! I usually keep my grumpiness to myself. I don't say much about it and I don't perform it much. But believe it; the grumpiness is there.

Some days it's worse than others. I may suck my teeth or I might snarl. Grrrrrr! It doesn't mean that I don't like you or that you have offended me. I'm just grumpy and don't want to interact.

Mind you, I'm not frumpy, lumpy or stumpy - I'm just grumpy! Maybe I'm more productive that way; maybe on that day, I don't mind what I say. Cause when I get this grumpy feeling, I just a little crazy, a little lazy and even sometimes hazy.

Never mind me - I'm just grumpy.

Take a laugh!

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!