Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Umm.. yes, my hair is all natural

This hair craze is very interesting. I've been wearing my hair without relaxer since 1996 and I am happy for my choice. I have thick and lovely hair that is manageable and fun. It really tickles me that only now many people start to appreciate unrelaxed hair. My fellow blogger, Lekishma, shared how people would tell her that they can't manage with natural hair.

Um..are they serious? They prefer spend to hundreds of dollars on hair burning lye. My girl JujuBee, she is a miracle worker when it comes to hair. She can hook up your actual hair or give you a great weave that you can use in transition or as a protective style.

Ladies, it's your scalp and your hair. Treat it well. I know I won't be wearing any relaxers or texturizers.  I prefer to be bald. Dreadlocks are too high maintenance for me. I have a mortgage to pay and can't be bothered with all that drama.

Hmmm I feel an afro coming on!

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!