Saturday, August 4, 2012

New Challenges


I have tried so many things in my life and I am not daunted by a challenge. I have been given an opportunity to take on a new challenge and I am going for it all the way. I was able to appear on local radio last Thursday and asked my children to listen in. They seemed to be fascinated when I asked them how I sounded. They say they would have been scared. They heard an older child express fear of performing in public and seemed to have taken on this word in their vocabulary. I am trying to convince them otherwise.

I find that some children at their school lack confidence. This lack of confidence really hampers you later on in life. I want my children to be the best at what they choose to. My daughter is an artist and athlete. My son has a great singing voice. I am a poet and writer. If they do not want to pursue where they talents are strongest, I will not force them. However, I will show them where my talents have taken me.

I don't have a silver spoon despite what many people think. I work hard for what I have. I make sacrifices many would not. I am taking on this challenge with full courage and plan to succeed with my God's help.

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!