Tuesday, July 17, 2012

What bird am I?

A woman called me a 'Thrushie' but I don't thief. I am not a peacock cause I don't focus on being proud. I'm not a dove cause I am everything but quiet. I'm somewhat eagle cause I want to soar. I'm part chicken cause I will peck your eyes out even you come near my young. I'm part parrot but I can speak for myself. I could be chickenhawk but that's not me.

I have a little of all but the 'thrushie' thing did tickle me. However, I realize that if I stay stuck worrying about foolishness, then I can't move forward. I'll have to let out the eagle in me and soar higher. However, if you mash my corn, I may have to become that chicken who will peck back. If I have to be a thrushie, let me be one to steal your anger but instead I'll leave you with love.

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!