Saturday, May 26, 2012

POEM: My Way

While some think I'm crazy
a little hazy
and sometimes lazy
I know my hair is wavy
and I like gravy
so save me
the pity
cause it's getting more gritty
and I'm getting witty
definitely not filthy
and for sure not guilty
all I can say is truly
I have sometimes been unruly
acted uncouthly
and even growled rudely
but that's my human side
and most days it can't hide
cause then you'd know I lied
and I never flied
I can't love wide
and will never be a bride
but I'll always glide
take it on the wild slide
and from time to time be mild
cause when I'm wild
you get scared
cause I'd the one who dared
to be different
crazy and inconsistent
tough and resilient
not afraid of the serpent
so no matter who you sent
they can't get my will bent
they might as well repent
I am not going to relent
so take your pride and leave
cause your style is like a bad weave
an ill plan concealed
but all I will reveal
me and my crazy ways
but that's all I have to say
live on and have a good day
cause I'll continue to do it my way

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!