Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Me & De TV

I am such a couch potato. I have my TV viewing set by days. Monday is Law & Order SVU, Tuesday is The Game and Let's Stay Together on BET and Wednesday is Restaurant Impossible. Thursday is sometimes Law & Order Criminal Intent and Friday is Monk. Saturday is Suze Orman! My cable service, a monopoly is not the greatest but at least I can see interesting programs like American Greed and Chopped.

I wish I could work fulltime on the set of a show like American Greed or Snapped (my Sunday pasttime) where I can help with the research, do interviews and make sparkling commentary. Maybe I can host a Caribbean Snapped but we'll call it Chopped. The cooking competition could be called Who Ga De Best.

These are just my fun thoughts - the thought of a couch potato.

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!