Tuesday, February 24, 2009

POEM: My Love's locked down by Ribbon

Kanye knows what's he talking about becuase he's got me locked to his lyrics. He's one of my favorite rappers along with Common, Outkast, Jay-Z and of course Tupac. Kanye's inspired me to write my version of how my love could be locked down. LOL

My Love's locked down by Ribbon

My love's locked down
caught up in complications
as cliche as it sounds
my mind's off relaxation
my feet planted on the ground
can't stop my vexation
no - I ain't a clown
but I was living to his dedication
so as I sit in my lounge
and as songs proclaim his adoration
I'm stumped and can't come around
by this astonishing revelation
my next move to just sit around
cause I'm down
my love's locked down
to the beat of your sound
it's true - I just can't come around

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!