Friday, February 6, 2009

I am suffering from a little writer's block. I don't know if you can have a little or a lot of writer's block, but I have some. Thoughts are in my head but I can't get them composed.

I am more feeling the music these days - maybe it's time for a lime - not the LIME like the LIME minus the 'M' which equals LIE.

My writer's block may more be for the poetry - not the blogging. There's always something to write in my blog! I have been writing about music a lot these days so maybe I need to funnel that energy and inspiration into my poetry. My thoughts are to write something about a 'Derelict Man' or 'Vigilant Minds follow Vigilante Justice'. The topics came to me and that's how my thought process works.

I think a lot of other people follow that same process and let the thoughts just flow for an edit after. Other people are more methodical and edit while composing. Hey- to each his own! I know what works for me.

Much Love

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!