Tuesday, February 3, 2009

"I'm thinking of a master plan..."



Lloyd's "Girls All Around The World" is one of my favorite songs from 2008. It's sexy - Lloyd and Lil Wayne are looking good in the video too. I think that may be one of my favorite videos of 2008 too.

"I'm thinking of a master plan,
Nah. I'm not - shawty on my mind"

I love it!

Of course the main man, Pressure Buss Pipe out of St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands (Rock City), is still a top favorite too - I will always love "Love & Affection". If you have never heard it, you need to find it. Trust me, you will be downloading it ASAP.

In the VI, Squad Up, of whom the majority of the members are my cousins - are coming on strong. "We from the Virgin Islands" is a big tune and can take them far.

I am a poet and I think I am because I love music - rhythms, beats, sounds of instruments together.... I am not a lyrist but a free style poet.

Anyway, have a good day.

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!