Monday, December 1, 2008

My blog really helps me craft my writing skills. I love speaking with people and getting their feedback on their particular skill. I wonder what I would ask myself in an interview...

So why do you write poetry?
How do you manage with two small children?
You look like you enjoy yourself and love having fun - a law firm job - why?
How do you feel about the economic situation in the BVI, USVI and world at large?

People seem to react well with my interview questions - so I hope that I am doing a good job. I feel that it is important to showcase the talents of our people. I will always say that the biblical parable in relation to 'TALENTS' referred to our literal talents. When persons in the community are doing well - we need to highlight those accomplishments.

Why do we wait until someone dies to praise them or when they get into trouble to scold them?

I say mighty BIG UP to Shine-I, Maccabee, Church Boyz, Squad Up, CB4Lyfe as performers. Mad SHOUT OUT to the Callaloo Poets. To all the local businesses, J&D's Catering, KT Productions, Island Entertainment Production, VI Lander Films, Sweet Things, Mellow Moods and I can go on an on an on - MUCH LOVE.

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!