Monday, November 24, 2008

Necessary Roughness

I am starting to become ROUGH. It's not nice, but it is NECESSARY ROUGHNESS. Do you want to be in an organization that has members who may consistently be late, lazy, inconsiderate, selfish, or some or all of the above? When I say I have had enough - it is already too much. The NO or the big ROUGH usually comes when it is at the boiling point. 

I still love those guys, and I will still help them out but more so in JANUARY 2009 (God spare life). In January, I will deal with them again on a positive note. Right now - it's about ME. I have my FAMILY - they come first. It is not fair nor right for me to put them aside to suit the needs or may I say wants of group members. Some SEEM always so willing (I wonder) but are NEVER THERE at crunch time. 

Call me crazy- it's a good thing - when YOU don't have to prodder. You watch and you hear people complain and my thought is ..such disdain...and discord. It's time for a new record. I mean the noun - not the verb nor the adjective - because for me to describe how I live - an adverb will be necessary. So if they don't hear from me - I am still here standing with my nappy hair but pretending to be a hare and ...dashing away .... 

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!