Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Liming Hard

RIBBON was sick. RIBBON was NOT stressed though. I'm just taking it easy as it comes. Everyone's having parties - Birthday, Kwanzaa, Baby Showers and even hard liming.

I keeping it cool this holiday - I'll try to attend all of the above - except the hard liming because I just don't do that anymore. I'm a parent. Hard liming consists of buying hard limes and squeeezing to season fish or to make 'limeade'. I'd be better off going rock climbing than the hard lime. I'd probably fall asleep standing up in the club. Wel....

Maybe I wouldn't, I can 'cut a rug' and 'boogie til the break of dawn' so I think I can lime hard.

Afterall, If I am up ay 3AM watching the Jefferson's re-runs, I obviously can lime hard.

You've just gotten your joke for the day! Laugh hard and lime hard.

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!