Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Me and My Movements

I like to see productivity and can't stand working in chaos. It just drives me nuts! I think I'm a little too methodical sometimes. I believe that if something needs to be done, it simply has to be. People are in an organization to compliment each other - not to be slaves or slave drivers. As organizations today literally have to do more with less, it is time to streamline operations so that everyone works SMART and not hard.

Even your goals should be smart:
S is for Specific - state what you exactly want
M is for Measurable - by what criteria?
A is for Attainable - you should be able to reach this goal
R is for Relevant - what change will occur when you get there
T is for Time Bound - set a time to get there

Everything in the world today is supposed to be smart - smart goals, smart phones, working smart...but yet we somehow seem to stay in that perpetual wheel of getting no where. I think I have accomplished a few little feats that I did not set goals for. I'm just always looking for opportunities. I have my writing which I never thought would have taken me this far. I have my blog, I write on a semi-professional basis for other sites and I have my poetry.

I am now taking an online course and trying to keep up with my garden and yard work. I can only hope that I can be an inspiration to my readers and encourage them to take advantage of the many opportunities available out there. Work smart, be good to people and take opportunities to learn and grow.

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!