Sunday, September 2, 2012

Keep up With Gardening

It's another beautiful September day in the Virgin Islands. We have a lot to be thankful for as the sky is bright and the seas are calm. Let us take time to smile with nature. I 'm in the middle of cooking and have had the privelege of cutting thyme, parsley and chive from my garden to put in the pot. These simple things remind me of God's love and mandate for us to take care of the earth.

I feel good when I am outside and I have been weeding and maniucring the bushes in my yard. Home ownership either calls for you to spend money or to do it yourself. Money is tight so whatever I can do for myself I do. It is also great exercise for me. I enjoy gardening so I have work to do outside today. Plus it's a good time for me to be away from the kids - even though they follow me and try to help. Bless their little hearts!

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!