Saturday, September 29, 2012

Lots to Do

My time is funny. I have done so much things for the day and still have more to do. I'm a multitasker and my aim is to get it done. You may not agree with my techniques or tactics but that's how I roll. They say I'm good under pressure but I just do what I have to do. I find that the time we spend complaining could be used to accomplish what we need to. I complain too but I usually have a plan of action behind it. I'm about efficiency.

I do what works for me. My boss knows that and he knows that I can get things done. Can my attitude be foul at times - YES IT CAN. I'm human. I may even slip an unsavory word. I may 'suck my teeth' but I do what I have to do. If you are faced with a challenging day - block out the haters and the negative people. They can be in front of me and I still get the job done cause that's how I roll. Be encouraged and just do what you need to do.

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!