Monday, September 24, 2012

Making Changes



I have been thinking a lot lately and it's time for some new measures. It's all good though - it's about taking opportunities and seek new ways to get ahead. Everyone else is making strides so I think I should too.

I always encourage everyone to step forward so I think it's my time. As Imo-I sang it, "It's Your Time,  get up and rise up"! Well, Father help me because I'm taking another step forward. From 2011, I've been making positive strides and I'm not giving up. I don't fear the stumbling blocks because God is with me. If it's not the right move, he will chart me on the right course.

We have to do something for ourselves today. It's not about what other people see in you or what they want in you. We are here to work, be involved in the community and make a difference. Sometimes, the difference is what you make for yourself. Others may see it positively and take a good step forward too.

Let's Do It!!!! Make a positive change in your life today!

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!