Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Sitcom Fanatic - That's me

I am proud to say that I do love TV! I love a good detective/courtroom drama like Law & Order. I love the original, SVU and Criminal Intent. By the way, I still love Matlock.

Sitcoms have fallen by the wayside as more networks seem to want to feature reality shows. I've been a viewer of I Love New York, Flavor Flav, Bret Michaels, Chance & Real and I love America's Top Model.

I naturally love to laugh and that's where my sitcoms come in. From Hanging With Mr. Cooper, Cosby Show, Saved By The Bell, Frasier, Friends - I grew up watching these. The Jeffersons, Sanford & Son, Good Times all can give me a good laugh today.

I think I was devasted when they cancelled Girlfriends. The show ws entertaining an relatable. I am looking forward to seeing the new episodes of The Game and the new Let's Stay Together. On January 11, I will be sleeping late to see these new shows.

I just love me some sitcoms!!!!!!

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!