Tuesday, January 11, 2011

People suck - don't they sometimes?

I am having a bad day. I am pissed with the world. Thank God for some Tarrus Riley, Niyorah, Richie Spice, Abijah and other reggae artists to keep me calm.

If it was not for the music, I think the wrong person may have mashed my corn today and ohhhhhhhh it would not have been pleasant.

Lord, help me because they are pushing my buttons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are not supposed to let situations change us but so help me - I am becoming a grump. Of course, I'm still cracking jokes, singing and chatting with my friends but I really want to scrabble the offenders who keep pushing my buttons.

Everybody wants to be sensitive but yet they don't care about others. Everybody knows every thing but yet they really know NOTHING. Everybody has the best ideas yet they can't execute a thing.

As the young people say in conversations "LOL LOL." I guess I should try to be the bigger person, but I'm really not - I'm only 5 feet tall so I don't mind being petite (pun intended).

I am controversial and I tend to let ones know when I am not pleased about things because they like to pick at me. Unfortunately sometimes, I like to pick back with a smile.

Someone sang "better must come one day." I'm still waiting on that day but I hope tomorrow meets me in a better mood.

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!