Monday, January 13, 2020

"My Favourite Beaches in the Virgin Islands" Written by Young Author BVI - Declan Wheatley


This book gives the reader a fine synopsis on Declan's favorite beaches in the British Virgin Islands. He has shared his insight on the beaches he enjoys to visit, and has provided pictures so that readers can visualize the beauty of the beaches. "My Favourite Beaches in the Virgin Islands" is an excellent gift for a child who is Declan's age. The book is available for sale online and if you are in the British Virgin Islands, you may be privileged to meet Declan and purchase a book from him.

Declan has amazing talent for his age (third grader) and I'm very proud of him. It is wonderful to see young persons showcase their talents. Reading remains a fundamental tool that sustains our viability for success. Even as technology progresses, we will be unable to function if we cannot read. Therefore, I am very pleased to share information about "My Favourite Beaches in the Virgin Islands". I am also pleased to see an increase in the number of young entrepreneurs in the BVI because this reflects even higher hopes for a brighter future.

Congratulations to young Declan on writing his first book! I do look forward to hearing more from him in the future! I must also commend his parents who show immense passion, support and love for their children. Continue to be a role model for other parents in the region and in the world.

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!