Thursday, January 19, 2017

Starting to write .... backspace ..... restart

Restart
More than once I have started writing a blog entry, and I would delete it. Sometimes I do not feel that it is the right timing, and other times, I just do not want to expound. There is a lot going on - locally, regionally and internationally - and it impacts us all in one way or the other.

The purpose of this blog is not to dwell on the negative, but to share poetry and personal experiences, inspire positive change, share tips and other noteworthy thoughts and to make you smile. There might be one or two vent moments in there too, because venting can be good for the soul!

This blog was actually started as an avenue for me to improve my writing and also to build a repertoire of work. I actually just spelled repertoire correctly on the first try! Proud Moment! 

Ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!