Friday, December 24, 2010

Gossip Kills - Especially When a Male Gossips

Gossip kills. It's worse when you are blamed for saying things that you did not. It seems these days that men are getting more heavily involved in spreading rumors. Come on, guys! Don't you have some work to do?

I have accepted that men are wearing softer colors like pink now - awesome, looking great. I let it go with the two earrings. I love the braids - except when he's fighting me for the hairdresser's chair. I encourage men to go for massages, pedicures etc.

I draw the line at men gossipping - women too! We can chit-chat and talk about the happenings yes and how we can improve things. But when you are going to say that I said something I did not - NO NO NO.

A woman loves a man who she can talk freely with but men who gossip and make up lies to get in between other people's friendships are like the crud in the kitchen sink after cleaning the dirtiest dishes. I am not saying that it's ok for women to behave like that. I just think lower of the man who does.



ribbon

2024 Happy Mother's Day!