Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Daily Resolutions - not for New Year alone

It's getting closer to resolution time! What's my resolution for 2011? I just want to continue being me. I make resolution sometimes daily, weekly or monthly. Some days, I just jump at new things.

I have goals but a New Year's resolution won't help me to get there. I know that I need to save more and I have already started cutting costs. i know I need to write more and I am writing more - thus the blog! I know I need to learn to say 'no'. Trust me - I am getting better at that. 'No' 'NO' 'no no'

I'd like to encourage everyone to do the best they can every day. If you must set a resolution, don't get discouraged if you fall back. Keep moving forward and try to improve your behavior. If you want to make more friends for 2011, you can't still be rude or shy or sarcastic. If you want to get closer to God, you can't keep smoking weed or heading to the club.

Set SMART goals and try to work with them. Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Timely is SMART.

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!