Monday, March 31, 2008

Watch me do me

Watch me do me....

Yea, I like that song, well at least the chorus. I am comfortable with my outer shell and inner being so I'm glad to use what God gave me to do positive things. I prefer to be a role model. I have a friend who is both a role model and a top model and she is doing fine.

Females, especially still have many setbacks and hindrances. Even as a black female, it's hard proving yourself. Men always try to put you down and run you around.

Before this starts to sound like a poem or lyrics, I'll say that my kids have made me into a new ME. I am not be the club hopping girl anymore but I am a woman on a mission to leave a legacy for my fruits. They need nuture to grow them into positive adults who make good choices.

Watch me do me

No comments: