Sunday, August 28, 2011

How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days - not a review but My Thoughts



How would you really lose a guy in 10 days? I'm just watching this movie on Oxygen and what the female character did would run a guy in 10 days. Who really wants a clingy person hanging around them? No one wants a relationship with anyone who pays too much attention to them because everyone wants their space.

She was flat out annoying and most men would run once they realize that the woman has clingy intentions. Incessant phone calls, crazy mood swings, eating disorders, unannounced visits are all ways that both men and women put a potentially good relationship to end.

Relationships should be based on love, trust and some mutual understanding. We both have to be understanding and flexible while being willing to comprimise. Afterall who wants a relationship with rules coming from every angle. Sometimes, you just have to live in the moment.

I have been clingy in the past and I know I have been annoying too but these are lessons that were well learned and I know better now.

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!