Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Use Your Imagination

They say you're not living unless you've travelled. I think that you're not living if you don't use your imagination. Do just think in straight lines? Or are you in bends and twists everywhere? I love to think about new ideas and fun things. Of course, I don't spend all of my day daydreaming but I like to visualize things - especially how I can move forward in life.

I am community minded so no matter what it's hard to turn a blind eye when I see nonsense going on around me. It's just that the solutions are not always at hand but brainstorming helps to solve these problems - we just need to do this on a national level.

If you are not able to travel, can you imagine yourself somewhere? Can you think about being with Moses at the burning bush?  Or standing next to President Obama when he was sworn in? Don't put this down as childish whims because it is out of innovation, inspiration and imagination that we are in the technological world we are in today. Who would have thought that we can have a box in the house that keeps things cold? Further, we rely so much on this box that when there is a power outage, our first thought is about the food in the box spoiling!

Let your mind run and see where it takes you because it could be a global solution, a great book or just a fun time with your imagination!

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!