Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Me & Mysteries

I can't figure out why I love mysteries, thrillers or detective flicks. I love Law and Order: Special Victims Unit, Law and Order Criminal Intent and of course the original, Law and Order. I am a sucker for Matlock as well. I like a good thriller that is not a grime flick nor a gun flick. I like to figure out a crime. However, I've never and had the interest in being a police officer or a lawyer. I like watching these shows for kicks.

I think it's the way my mind works. I prefer crossword puzzles and Suduko that I can solve. I like Scrabble, Hangman and other word games. I don't mind a little Solitaire or Mahjong on the PC every now and then.

I guess I am one of those people whose brain needs to be tickled every now and then. I have always loved maths because you can solve for an answer. I've never considered becoming a police officer or a lawyer though. I tried accounting but was bored.

All I can say is 'thank God for creativity and inspiration'!!!!!!!!!!!!

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!