Thursday, September 21, 2023

POEM: Broken


too light for a burden
too bright for the vision
so much light on the path
of my inconceivable past
it's all revealed
in my inconsistent parallels
with the deceivably and diagonally designed
pieces of my mind
an interloping intertwine
of randomly revealed revelry

to be truthful
I possess no camaraderie
because I'm drearily built for
anti-socially sociable solitude
my attitude is not the most
commendable force
as it is usually the unfortunate source
of my wreckless bearings
confused utterings and irrefutable mutterings

although I'm hurting
because my stomach
is bursting
from trying to digest my feet
because we don't
like to admit
that we worship seats

yes, be seated for the
next session
of broken impressions
incessant ravings
unsettled cravings

and yet I stand
light as a feather
brightness dimmed
my past in front of me

© Linette Rabsatt

2 comments:

Akingtafari77@gmail.com said...

Wow😃🙌🏿❣
What a mission, for a word technician😁🙏🏿❣ I feel the conglomerate of emotions on this 1 for sure☝🏿. Another great offering😊.. Continue to be inspired, because through your words we all can reach higher💪🏿❣

Anonymous said...

Beautifully written!

2024 Happy Mother's Day!