Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Travelling on LIAT - My Experience

LIAT Plane in flight


I am sharing my positive experience with flying with LIAT over the past few days. The customer service was on point and the flights were all on-time and problem free. I was updated at every point during the travel and literally have no complaints. Kudos on great service, LIAT!

We complain when there are issues but we hardly take the time to report the successes. Therefore, I think it is time to share more positive feedback and highlight good service. LIAT is the original Caribbean Airline and should be acknowledged for continuing to serve us. I compare this experience to my travel on Air Jamaica some years ago and the experience was similar - positive. 

If I compare this recent flight to my trip to Guyana in 2008 when Caribbean Airlines bumped me off in Trinidad and left me to sleep in the airport with no apology, then I have to praise LIAT... because I surely cursed Caribbean Airlines.

The only criticism I would give is that the service counters should ensure that they have Immigration forms for the various destinations. BVI did not have Trinidad forms and Antigua did not have BVI forms. This was especially important when we got to Trinidad because the Trinidad Immigration team could use some customer service training.

On the return leg home, there was an alarm raised in St. Maarten and we were notified and updated. We were still able to arrive in BVI on time! I will be happy to travel on LIAT again!

Kudos to LIAT


No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!