Monday, March 27, 2017

There is hope....

There is truly a time for everything. I see happiness while I see people struggling. I personally have my struggles too. This is truly not a time to rejoice in another person's downfall. It is seriously today for me and tomorrow for you. Everybody gets a taste - that's what life is about.

It is important that I reiterate that we should not rejoice when we see someone fall. Instead, think about you being in that position. Criticism even when it is constructive can be harsh. I am seeing the struggles at all levels, genders and ages. We have to stand firm and pray for each other. This is not the time for pettiness because we have to love our brothers and sisters. We have to encourage them when they fall short. We have to remember that we also have faults.

While things may seem dark for a moment, there is hope. Rather than sit and hope -  pray, walk and do with faith. Make something good happen. Let us learn from the things that are happening around us so that we do not repeat the same mistakes.

As Pressure Buss Pipe sang in "Stand Firm": "Stand firm, be wise and open your eyes - it's the signs of the time, don't you be blind and realize".

Ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!