Thursday, February 9, 2017

Taking on Challenges - Go For It

I am a sucker for a challenge. I just can't resist. I love to conquer what others think is difficult and I don't taking it on head first. I guess I am kind of a thrill seeker and I do get bored fast. However, my aim is always to complete a project. I'm working in my yard right now and it is hard work but I see progress which I am proud of. I am doing several special projects at work including one which had to be put on hold - but little by little I am getting there.

I really do believe in taking small steps to meet the big goal, and I see the results of that daily. I do get frustrated along the way but I have accepted that I can't change everything and everybody. Sometimes, you just have to let things fall apart for things to be fixed. I smile at those moments. While it may seem conniving, I accepts when certain things are beyond me. My challenges that I take on- I am on a mission to conquer.

Now don't get the bright idea that I will take on the challenge that you want to give me because it doesn't work like that. You take on yours and ask for help if you have any challenges - not because you are lazy. Can't stand people who give up before they try - pet peeve. I do know when it is time to give up - because some things are better left alone or unsaid.

I am going to continue on my little projects and do the best that I can to be a good citizen and good public servant.

Ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!