Sunday, December 15, 2013

The Blog Is Alive



I already have a post about putting my blog on the side so I won't go there tonight. I have been neglectful and to my blog and its readers, I apologize.

I think I have gotten too confident with my writing at work so I have put my blog, which has taken me so far, on the side. It's the same thing we do with family and friends. We tend to forget after we have made it. I'm reverting right back to my roots. Because of this blog, today I am a better writer and poet.

Because of the people in my circle, I am a better person. I have been able to experience so many good things and I am thankful. I am truly blessed. Things may not always go the way that I have planned, but God is in control.

I have to get back into the swing of things. I'm definitely going to be posting more in the blog. I think my Inspire VI page on Facebook has taken all my time. I've also been catching up at work to get myself current.

As the holidays are approaching, I am encouraging everyone to stay focused and enjoy themselves safely and responsibly!

Blessings.

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!