Monday, October 21, 2013

Be a good example to your children



It is not always easy to overcome your fears. It takes a lot to go on stage. It is not easy to take a hard test. It might even be uncomfortable to go on a job interview. However, you can't let life run ahead of you. You have to try.

As a parent, sometimes it's hard to convince your children to push on and do something that they are not comfortable with. In whatever case I can, I put myself out there so that I can set the example for them. They have seen me win and they have seen me fail. However, I don't give up because I have to be their inspiration and role model.

You should not seek to have your children live your dreams. I want to be clear on that. They have their own destiny. What we can do is to show them that we are confident and willing to push ourselves.

Be a good example to your children.

ribbon 

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!