Saturday, May 18, 2013

It's MidTerm Test Time



It's time for Midterm tests for my son so I am delinquent with my blog. That's not good and it's no excuse but I have to put him first. The work is getting harder and I have to work with him. However, I have been keeping up with my Linette- Inspire VI page on Facebook where I share little blurbs to encourage people or to share tips and advice. The blog is more for the longer thoughts and poems that go over a paragraph.

I can't stay long because I realize that we need to go over fraction problem solving. I'll have to break it down to show that you have to find the whole first then seek to find the portion that is used. It's not easy being a parent - the provider, the teacher, the nurturer, the correcter and the counselor.

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!