Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Obsessed with Writing?

I'm here just listening to some Michael Jackson and feeling inspired. I love a creative mind - it's beautiful, inspiring, raw and frivilous. I can only hope to become a writer that is half-way as good as he was.

People always seem to forget that without poetry and writing, instruments would just play and people would just hum or go 'la, la, la .....' all day. There would be no 'named' and 'themed' dances because there would be no song lyrics to direct it.

Peopl may say I am obsessed with writing but I have come a long way. I went from not liking English class in senior school to writing for CORE, DISH and Brown Eyez Magazine. It's all about taking risks and finding opportunities - that's what Terry Donovan, Hariette Cole, Michael Jackson and so many others have done. So why not you?

I have decided that no matter where I am in life, I should be able to politely express my views and give suggestions on anything. Of course now, noone likes a Know-It-All, but the only way we can move forward is if someone is willing to speak out when he or she NEEDS TO!

If you are in doubt, pray for guidance. The Father will guide you on the right part.

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!