Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I'm a Blogger

I was happy when I made 25 some years ago. I'm even happier now making 25,000 page views on this blog. It has been a long time coming but I believe in taking strides. I have grown so much as a writer that I think I am addicted to writing.

I have evolved from a party girl to a mommy with a little garden. I am now an active poet that for sure has over 200 pieces. Will I publish a book? I'm not sure and am not bothered to rush. I just love the me that I am. I enjoy singing (off-key) and I enjoy my music. I can play music all day and be happy. I dance (out of step) and I could care less.

I'm just doing my thing and I encourage you to do the same too. I feel confident with my experience and my life. For the job part, I need my job to pay my bills. I do my best as I ought to. There's no perfect job or perfect career. If I could write all day and earn enough to cover my expenses, I so would not have a full time job. I guess as I build my writer's resume, one day I could be making enough to live off of.

However, even if that day does not come, I won't stop. It's a passion, not a job. My job can't give me this satisfaction. It's my niche and where I funnel my energy.

I'm a blogger.

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!