Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Don't Let Fear Hold You Back


Fear is something that is all around us. I am afraid of many things just like everyone else. When it comes to my writing and professional expperience, I have a level of confidence. When I entered the SOL recipe competition and my recipe was short listed, I was afraid of critique and judging. I got over it and had fun. I was also able to gather more information that can help me on my job.

Fear can hold you back. When it comes to taking steps to improve myself, I may be a bit more bold than some around. I wanted a home and I have it. I wanted to switch jobs because I wanted to get more into my field and I did. I am looking at other opportunities and I just move forward. I know that some things will not come my way but at least I try.

I have negatives about me but I push forward and take initiative. Even with this blog, this is my soul poured out to the world. I sometimes have to think twice about what I post but I try to keep it to general subjects. My aim is to inspire people. There is so much that we can do for ourselves but we let fear get in the way. I tell my son that I have to push him to succeed today before someone pushes him around in the future. I show my children that it is hard but we have to launch ourselves foward. Take part in activities and see how far you can go. Try something new.

Fear - don't let it hold you back. Take courage and see how far you can go.

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!