Sunday, October 14, 2012

Changing the Negatives


Change
We have a lot in common with each other, especially the negative. We spend a lot of time hating one another and causing confusion. We whisper behind each other's backs and we make time to set traps or make simple issues into big problems. If all that negative energy was used for good, we could really make big things happen.

We all really need to rise above and move forward from the petty nonsense. It gets us nowhere and in most cases, we look like total idiots. We can only hope for one positive example to set a tone of positivity that others will follow.

It starts with me. I can't wait for someone else to make a move. It's the same thing with you because while you are waiting for me, I may be getting worse not better. We have to be courageous and confident. In a lot of cases, we want to do right and need to do right but we are reluctant.

Of course, you have to consider your approach. I have already realized that on jobs or in churches, people get very intimidated quickly. We are thin-skinned and do not like change. However, change is necessary for progress to happen. It's just that we want to see good results from everything we do.

My back is wide but I do get upset but I do what needs to be done. Let's start this week positively and make strides that will improve our lives and the lives of those around us.

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!