Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas 2015

It's the holiday season! Matter of fact, it's Christmas Day. We have so much to be thankful for, despite what our circumstances might be. Face it, not everyone is not going to be rich and there always will be some who  are broke. We just have to make the best of our circumstances. Share what you can afford. This tends to be the season when we get lavish and want to give perfect gifts. I am thankful for everything that I have received because I can see it all came from the heart. I try to teach my children that they should share and give to others.

Adults are funny. We complain about everything and are usually not willing to try or give things a chance. I like the opportunity to share something with persons in need and wish more people would be like that. Not everyone feels this way and it get's difficult dealing with these situations in a group setting.

However, don't let other's behaviors dampen your spirit. There are non-profit organizations, elderly homes and needy families that you can give to. Do what you can to help others.

Ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!