Sunday, April 30, 2017

Prayer for April 30, 2017

Heavenly Father, I thank you for your continued blessings and mercies. I pray for healing for those who are sick and comfort for those who are grieving. I pray for my family - immediate and extended and far and near, for my work family and for my church family. I ask your continued watchful eye over us all. I pray for traveling mercies for those who travel by car, by land and by sea for our safety. Father, I pray for our leaders so that they can make the right decisions to keep our country in balance and that whatever disunity exists will cease. Lord, bless our teachers, police officers, corrections officers, health care practitioners and those who work with the elderly so that they would have fortitude and patience with those who they attend to. Heavenly Father, in your name I pray. AMEN

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!