Sunday, April 2, 2017

My 11pm Rooser Call Has Deeper Meanings

A rooster crowing at 11pm is strange in my yard. I don't know who or what bothered it but I prefer the crowing in the morning. Now that's how life's challenges come. We would prefer for certain things not to happen at all or to happen when we think we are ready to deal with such. Everyone knows that is not the case. We all have to deal with failure, grief, misfortune, jealousy, and the breakdown of relationships. Sometimes, all of these happened concurrently leaving you with no room to rest or recover.

Maybe the rooster was disturbed or possibly offset by my blue light on the porch for Autism Awareness. Our neighbors sometimes do things that we don't like but in the spirit of brotherly love, we compromise and try to work along. I've already turned off the blue light and put on the regular one. The yard is quiet once again.
Chicken without rooster

I find that I have been frustrated these past few weeks and I had to work through that to get myself back on track. I guess I'm like the rooster - disturbed for a moment but resettling. The frustrations are still there for me but I have to continue to mange the situations that I can and understand those that I cannot correct.

Life is not easy and most situations are not for the queasy but we have to persevere.

Image result for perseverance

Ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!