Monday, November 26, 2012

Our Various Journeys

The last few week were interesting. The BVI saw deaths of several well-known men including the Superintendent of Prisons. I do offer my condolences to the families that are mourning at this time. I know it can be tough especially if the death was unforseen.

We also saw happy moments like the crowning of Miss Shaemore Smith as the 2012 Miss Teen Diva and the successful saxophone performances by Kamau Georges and Dalan Vanterpool. I like to know that there are good news and that positive things are happening for our people.

I love to see progress and we all have to be responsible for our movement forward. Everyone has their strongpoint and we have to know how best to use our talents to help ourselves and others. Don't let anyone discourage you. Instead focus on what you want and keep aiming higher.

ribbon

No comments:

2024 Happy Mother's Day!